Deep Knowledge of Global Trends in Agribusiness, Animal Health and Pharmaceutical industry, more specifically in Latin America/Brazil.
Expertise on all issues involved in animal health & protein production – from farm to the table.
Extensive networking with key stakeholders in Brazil and LATAM
Dr. Leo Loewenstein is a Brazilian senior consultant for international business development, with a rich international experience, having lived, studied and worked in countries like Australia, England, China, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Colombia, Israel and Mexico.
Dr. Loewenstein has also an entrepreneur side and is the founder and director of the consulting services company Coletiva Trading, which was created to help Brazilian and Chinese companies to do business.
He is also the manager of new business and innovation for some agribusiness & animal health companies in Brazil and a consultant for overseas companies willing to enter or do business within Latam/Brazil´s agribusiness, animal health and pharmaceutical markets.
Dr. Loewenstein holds a bachelor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) from the Federal University of Viçosa, Brazil and a master’s of science (MSc.) from the University of Sydney, Australia.
Helping foreign companies to do business in Brazil & Latam
- Taylor made business trips for market research.
- Development of partnerships with local companies, distributors, manufacturer etc.
- Regulatory affairs and registration of veterinary vaccines, pharmaceuticals, feed components and additives with Brazil´s Agriculture Agency (MAPA).
- Animal trials (feed, pharma and biological) for product registration.
- Representation services including sales, customers relations, prospecting new clients and marketing.